Iron VR is thrilled to announce that Lust for Darkness VR: M Edition – a de-sexualized, more accessible version of the new VR horror – is coming soon to Steam. Lust for Darkness VR: M Edition will not be region-restricted.
The critically acclaimed PC title from 2018 has undergone a complete technical overhaul to accommodate virtual reality requirements.
Lust for Darkness VR is a psychological horror game with an intriguing plot and art design, both heavily inspired by works of Lovecraft, Giger and Zdzislaw Beksinski.
As Jonathan Moon, you receive a letter from your wife who has gone missing a year ago. Following the message, you head for a secluded Victorian mansion where an occult ceremony takes place. What happens next can hardly be explained in words.
Discover the secrets of the Yelvertons’ Victorian mansion and Lusst’ghaa – an eldritch dimension filled with otherworldly creatures, whose inhabitants decided to undergo total degeneration at their own wish.
Do you dare cross into the eldritch twisted realm of Lusst’ghaa?
- Psychological horror fully adapted for Virtual Reality
- Occult and Lovecraftian themes
- World design inspired by works of Lovecraft, Giger & Zdzislaw Beksinski
- Use eldritch portals to cross between two realities
- Search for hidden items to unlock side stories
- Escape the grasp of the monstrous inhabitants of Lusst’ghaa
- Original soundtrack by Draco Nared